Isn’t it time you amped up your conferencing capabilities?
Optimize your conference room with Yealink’s latest conference phone – the Yealink Optima HD IP Conference Phone, CP960.
Running on the power of the Android 5.1 operating system, this user-centric model combines a clean, sleek design with high-end functionality. Meet the conference phone that’s perfect for any team environment.
A User-Centric Design
This will look sharp on your conference table.
As the flagship conference phone for Yealink, the CP960 is designed with with the user in mind. With it’s Y as in Yealink shape, it sports a 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720×1280 resolution. Easily navigate through the phone’s setting or quickly add a party to the conference call – all with one simple touch.
An Abundance of Audio Options
Audio is at the forefront of features for this conference phone. The CP960 sports Optima HD Voice and…
- 20-foot and 360 degree voice pickup
- Two wireless microphones
- Built in three-microphone array
- Extended audio-capture of up to 20 meters with DECT microphone
- Lessened background noise with Yealink Noise Proof technologyGet more out of your Yealink CP690 by adding on the CPW90 wireless mic or CPE90 wired mic. Learn more now.
We didn’t forget all these other features, too:
- Wireless microphone
- Pairing via USB
- Pairing via Bluetooth
- Call recording
- Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room
- External loudspeaker connection
The Yealink CP960 gives you everything else you want and crave in a conference phone solution. It’s easy to add attendees to your conference with a tap of the touchscreen. Add up to five parties, including yourself.
And if you’re looking to use the phone in a large training room, turn up the volume by connecting the CP960 to an external loudspeaker via the 3.5 mm audio-out port.